Monday, December 7, 2015

Let's Know Interesting something about me


 "Past is better then Present"



                      This is Ariful Islam, i was born in
 7th November 1993. when i was in child  i have live in beautiful (Izzatpur) village near feni district, i have a lots of memory about it; go to school by cycle, swimming in funds, hangouts with friends.. i have live with my small sister, mother & grandmother my father is a expatriate. in a child i was attentive my study my favorite subject was mathematics& physics; i gota primary Scholarship when i was in class  8 ; i have successfully completed my secondary education in my village school with GPA 5.00



.when i was completed my secondary education then i need higher education in this time i have came to my home town and got admitted into "Feni Computer Institute" for my higher study. This time i was felt really nervous new environment, new place, new institute all of new and i felt sorrow for my family specially for mom. For the first time i live in be choler match; when i was in 2nd year i have got a set in boy'z hostel no: 501; this hostel i have a lots of memories & passing very good time with friend'z; movie watch in late night, watching game, hangouts etc. This enjoyable day passed very quickly and i am in final year and i seat my final year examination and successfully completed Diploma Engineering course department of "Data Telecommunication & Networking" with CGPA 3.70. I have passed many enjoyable day i this campus. i have passed a Ragging day last of the in my campus ; that was really fantastic and one of the my best memorable day in my life.













No comments:

Post a Comment